|Annapolis, MD USA
May 2, 2008 12:00 PM EST
|Click here to add this page to your favorites|
Leutrell Osborne, Sr., has interviewed Ray Kohlman, Mike Ruppert, former Congresswoman Cynthia Mc Kinney, Catherine Austin Fitts, Gary Revel and more to shape this news commentary about the MLK assassination.
Martin Luther King was assassinated. However, over 40 years after his untimely death, questions remain about the identities of the assassins and their backers. In short, who is specifically responsible?
The FBI's COINTEL PRO was a questionable and possibly unconstitutional clandestine activity, manipulating the sociopolitical landscape by disrupting the exercise of First Amendment rights. They suppressed speaking, teaching, meeting, advocacy, writing and publishing with vigilante-style domestic covert action and propaganda used against American citizens.
Agents infiltrated organizations, conducted dirty tricks, psychological warfare, and used the legal system, break-ins, stalking, assaults and beatings for harassment. They inflicted physical, emotional and economic damage, and did not stop short of using assassinations to neutralize their adversaries. Osborne encourages us to share his conclusions about governmental dirty tricks.
1. COINTEL PRO is the acronym for an FBI led dirty tricks operation against US citizens especially Blacks and Native Americans. There is still active disinformation claiming that COINTEL PRO is a Counter Intelligence (CI) domestic operation and that COINTEL PRO was not part of any Government conspiracy. As a former CIA Case Officer, Leutrell Mike Osborne disputes both the claim that COINTEL PRO is a CI operation and that there is no Government conspiracy.
2. The mere definition of a Covert Action operation describes COINTEL PRO. Dirty tricks are CA intel operations.
3. J. Edgar Hoover, FBI Director, had contacts with organized crime. William Sullivan before he was killed in a deer hunting accident had plans to tell the HSCA that he opposed continuance of the COINTEL PRO under his Intelligence Division, etc.
4. The FBI was not the only Intelligence Community (IC) agency involved in Covert Action intelligence. The DIA and CIA both conducted what I consider illegal domestic CA operations in collaboration with the FBI. Richard Ober at CIA's CI Staff and William Sullivan at the FBI coordinated dirty tricks operations. The CIA's MHCHAOS program with several internal Office of Security programs like HYDRA also were in concert with the FBI's COINTEL PRO.
5. Under no circumstances accept any information alleging that James Earl Ray and Lloyd Jowers are the assassins. At the most, both of them were controlled assets handled by an unidentified agent handler or handlers that used the alias Raul, who may have been foreign born and under the control of the US Army's Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). With the above as backdrop, why do recent programs honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. on the 40th Anniversary of his assassination continue to implicate Ray as the assassin? This is part of the continued Government cover up using various public media resources.
Osborne wants to know why the mainstream media doesn't get to the truth and point the fingers in the correct directions; at COINTEL PRO and organized crime? Let's focus on telling the truth now, after the 40th anniversary of King's untimely death. The full story still hasn't been told.
Leutrell 'Mike' Osborne has authored his autobiography, BLACK MAN IN THE CIA. It is published by Jongleur Music Book Publishing and is availalble at Amazon and other book sellers.
JFK Assassination Links
The JFK Assassination: In the Light of Day
Gary Revel interview on guilt/innocence of Lee Harvey Oswald
JFK: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS DARKLY
Pictures of Assassins
JFK Assassination Bullet Fragment Analysis Proves Second Shooter
Conspired to Kill: Opinion by Gary Revel
3 Tramps in Dealy Plaza: What are they to JFK killing
The business of murder related to Santo Trafficante, the Mafia, the CIA, JFK, MLK and RFK
MLK, the screenplay by William Sachs based on the story of my investigation of the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.
|Logline: Watching the destruction of his dreams became a living nightmare for Gary Revel. Still he survived and this is his story|
|Marketing Note: This movie relates to the hopes, dreams and challenges of all people here in this country and around the world.|