Interview of Special Investigator-Gary Revel on the Guilt/Innocence of Lee Harvey Oswald
Photo of Gary Revel in 1977
The year of his MLK/JFK/RFK assassinations investigations.
Bob Wilson: Interviewer
Question: What evidence is there that Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill JFK?
He is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. I get this question a lot but in fact it should be 'What evidence is there that Oswald killed Kennedy?' Nevertheless I will answer.
1. Nobody saw Lee Harvey Oswald fire the rifle that was allegedly used to kill Kennedy.
2. His fingerprints were not on the rifle.
3. They only found part of his palm print and it was partially covered by the rifle in a way that would indicate it was made as the rifle was being assembled.
4. He was seen on the 2nd floor shortly before and shortly after the shooting.
5. 2 women in the stairwell did not see him at the time he would have had to be to be coming down the stairs from the 6th floor after the shooting.
6. These facts provide an alibi for Lee Harvey Oswald in that he could not have been on the 6th floor as he would have had to be to be the shooter.
Department of Defense Identification Card of Lee Harvey Oswald
7. The bullet that blew JFK's brains out was a fragmentation/explosive bullet. It left as many as 50 fragments in JFK's brain and skull. The 3 shells found on the 6th floor that have been used as evidence against Oswald are not shells of fragmenting or explosive bullets ... (For more on this go to JFK Assassination Bullet Fragment Analysis Proves Second Shooter) ... They were in fact full metal jacket bullets and although they do sometimes fragment somewhat they never fragment enough to be the kind of bullet that blew JFK's brains out. So... the rifle that Oswald allegedly used to kill Kennedy in fact did not fire the bullet that killed JFK. Here is another reason that (even if Oswald had been on the 6th floor-he wasn't; even if he had fired the rifle-he didn't) he could not have been the shooter that fired the shot that killed JFK.
Question: Is the fact that Oswald tried to assassinate Major General Edwin Anderson Walker evidence that he killed JFK?
Oswald's "so-called" attempt on Walker's life was done from about 100 feet away while resting his rifle on a fence and shooting at a sitting still target. Oswald allegedly shot rapid fire from the 6th floor window at over 100 feet to over 200 feet; JFK was a moving target. If Oswald was not proficient enough with his weapon to hit Walker in the sitting still target position it is far less likely that he would've been able to hit JFK-the moving target at all in the more difficult scenario.
JFK HEADSHOT - CLEARLY FROM THE RIGHT FRONT
These are the kinds of things that would provide 'reasonable doubt' in a trial. This and many other things like this would be good reason for the real killers to make sure he never would go to trial... thus Jack Ruby's killing of Oswald.
Question: Many people honestly and earnestly believe Oswald did it. What do you advise them to do now?
I have interviewed and had in depth conversations with many people who are completely innocent of any effort to cover-up the facts of the JFK assassination and honestly believe Oswald did it. They are victims, as are millions of people here in the US and around the world, of the propaganda campaign that began on November 22, 1963 to convince us all of the 'Lone Gunman Theory'. We have all been deluged with lies, distortions, manipulations of facts, publicity campaigns, publishing plans, journalistic perversions, broadcasts, etc. all designed to keep those convinced who already believe Oswald did it and change the minds of those who don't believe he did it. However, this really goes back to the basic and fundamental right we all have in this country that we are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Lee Harvey Oswald has never gone to trial for the charge of killing Kennedy and certainly never been found guilty. So... unless you want to be one of those who denies the rights afforded us by the Constitution of the United States of America my advice is to stop labeling Oswald as the assassin of JFK. You could say, 'accused assassin', 'alleged assassin' or any number of other things but to say that Oswald is the assassin or any such phrase that would indicate the same is a lie and is unconstitutionally fraudulent in it's intent.
Interview Published 2013-11-27 by Gary Revel/Jongleur Music-Books-Pictures
All Rights Reserved
MLK Assassination Investigation Film Project
Bob Wilson Reviews Bob Dylan/Sinatra Album: SHADOWS IN THE NIGHT
Gary Revel is a music artist and former Special Investigator of the JFK/MLK/RFK assassinations.
The Presentation of the Film Project-MLK about the story of the Gary Revel investigation.
Copies of pages from the transcript of the James Earl Ray guitly plea hearing and analysis by Special Investigator Gary Revel
Lyrics and History of THEY SLEW THE DREAMER
Mystery Helicopter and Riot Control in Memphis During March with MLK
Mystery of James Earl Ray Canadian Passport
The Case Against James Earl Ray: Anyalysis by Martin Hay
JFK Assassination Links
Why and How the CIA helped in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy
The JFK Assassination: In the Light of Day
Gary Revel interview on guilt/innocence of Lee Harvey Oswald
JFK: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS DARKLY
The Mystery of Roger Craig and the JFK Assassination
Pictures of Assassins
JFK Assassination Bullet Fragment Analysis Proves Second Shooter
Conspired to Kill: Opinion by Gary Revel
3 Tramps in Dealy Plaza: What are they to JFK killing
The business of murder related to Santo Trafficante, the Mafia, the CIA, JFK, MLK and RFK
WHY AND HOW THE CIA HELPED IN THE KILLING OF KENNEDY-CLICK HERE
Gary Revel found links to those responsible for the assassinations of JFK, MLK and RFK.
Owner of Jongleur Music
MLK - They Slew the Dreamer Movie Presentation
RSS Feed: Gary Revel MLK Assassination Investigation
RSS Feed: Gary Revel Music News
Search the Gary Revel/Jongleur Web Sites
A Gary Revel Investigative News Website
Copyright (C) 2017 by Gary Revel